Monday, February 28, 2011

The boring Oscars.

I don't remember the last time I watched the Oscars. I usually haven't seen the movies nominated and if I have I'm disappointed in the winners. Instead I'm usually looking at what everyone is wearing, you know the important stuff. Well even that has gotten boring with actresses who either don't have a sense of having fun with clothing or their stylists who have no balls. So earlier today I decided to humor myself by seeing what other blogs were naming their best and worst. Not surprising my top three looks were named the worst, with blogs like Khloe Kardashian praising the likes of True Grit's Hailee Steinfield. Granted she wore Marchesa, the colour flushed her out and the length made her look stumpy. And Penelope Cruz that looked like a stuffed sausage in that body hugging dress, a month after baby or not someone should've told her it wasn't the right time to wear such a scandal. Even Perez who thought Mila Kunis was "stunning" for the night. As I shake my head reading that I wonder if he didn't notice the lavender curtain she wore. It seems that the taste level in americans have become a bit mundane. I think if you're not having fun whats the point of putting it on? My top three picks are below, with Halle Berry in Marchesa, Florence Welch (without the machine) in Valentino and Cate Blanchett in Givenchy Couture . They had  fun in tiered lace, ruffled organza placed unexpectedly and structured, strong shouldered embellished lavender.-your Dealer


No comments:

Post a Comment