Monday, June 7, 2010

The hits and misses at the Mtv Movie awards.

I don't get this at all, I'm thinking shes hiding the ankle bracelet or something. That has to be the reason.


All I'm looking at is the damn blue hair, I don't notice how great her body looks in that dress or the muted grey shoes that had a neon yellow detail piping going up the back.Just that damn smurf hair.


Like the green lace over the black, but theres just something that makes it boring.



The hair, make up and clothes all done so right, so Mtv.


Its Mtv's sweetheart, the yellow against Whit's sun kissed skin and short enough to show off those gams.


Victoria Justice from Zoey 1010 was the most age approriate I've seen in a while, the 17 year old wore a pink  leather Missoni, thumbs up. Hate that her shoes and clutch match tho.-your Dealer

No comments:

Post a Comment